Build Your Toy Fair® Schedule Today
September 18, 2023 | In less than two weeks, the global toy community will reunite at Toy Fair®, taking place September 30 to October 3 in New York City. With more educational sessions, networking events, and other programming taking place on and off the show floor than ever before, all attendees are encouraged to download the Toy Fair mobile app — powered by Connetix — to seamlessly build their schedules.
Attendees can download the app on both the App Store and Google Play Store, offering a valuable tool to navigate the show, interact with exhibitors, and make the most of their Toy Fair experience. In the app, simply tap the yellow button labeled “Add to My Show Planner” to add an event to your schedule.
From in-booth happenings taking place on the bustling Toy Fair show floor to educational sessions and networking events, don’t miss out on creating your own tailored calendar:
- Exhibitor Appointments: The app provides the convenience of scheduling appointments with more than 1,000 exhibitors on the show floor, allowing attendees to book meetings with the companies they want to see most. Attendees can easily search by company name, product category, brands, special area product zones, and more, then scroll down to the “Appointments” section to secure a meeting.
- Toy Fair University: The industry’s top educational programming is back! Nearly 70 experts are set to present more than 35 sessions over the four-day event. Stay ahead of the game and fill you calendar with a range of sessions with topics including marketing, sustainability, product development and design, retail, and more. On the app’s home page, tap “Educational Sessions” to scroll through all sessions, or browse by track, date, or speaker.
Plus, additional programming to grow your knowledge at the show includes:
- The Toy Association’s Toy Trends Briefing: The Toy Association’s trends team will discuss the hottest trends in toys & play expected to drive sales in Q4 2023 and offer a sneak peek at what’s coming in 2024. Session attendees will be the first to hear exclusive Toy Association research exploring the toy & play preferences and shopping behaviors of toy-purchasing adults across the U.S.
- The Toy Association’s Legislation, Safety & Compliance Update: The Toy Association will host an update on pending state, federal and international legislation and safety standards impacting the toy industry and an overview of the Association's efforts to prevent passage of any harmful legislation or regulation. This year’s seminar will include a keynote address from U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) Chair Alexander Hoehn-Saric, who will brief the audience on key priorities for the federal agency under his leadership.
- Blue Plate Media Expert’s Table: Blue Plate Media Services, in collaboration with Toy Fair and The Toy Association, will present its 14th Annual Blue Plate Media Lounge at Toy Fair, where it will host free educational sessions open to all Toy Fair exhibitors and attendees. The programming is an opportunity to learn hands-on, insider tips from toy industry media executives about strategic media planning, media trends, challenges, and tips on how to talk to today’s kids in the metaverse, while also offering a retreat from the hustle and bustle of the show floor.
- After-Hours Events: From networking mixers to cocktail receptions, there are several after-hours events for attendees to expand their professional circles. Please note that events not held at the Javits Center require an additional registration; your Toy Fair badge will not grant access to these events.
- Toy of the Year® (TOTY®) Awards
Friday, September 29, 2023 | Cipriani’s 42nd Street | 6:30 p.m.
Secure Your Ticket Here
- Premiere of Unstuffed: A Build-A-Bear Story
Saturday, September 30, 2023 | Javits Center | 6:00 p.m.
- Young Professionals Network Cocktail Party
Saturday, September 30, 2023 | Juniper Bar & Grill | 6:00 p.m.
- 2023 Wonder Women Awards
Sunday, October 1, 2023 | Pier 60, Chelsea Piers | 6:00 p.m.
Secure Your Ticket Here
- 2023 Licensing International New York Toy Fair Party
Monday, October 2, 2023 | KYMA Hudson Yards | 6:00 p.m.
- And more!
Toy Fair will take place September 30 to October 3 in New York City. Attendee registration is now open. Visit ToyFairNY.com to learn more.